Friday, December 26, 2014

The March of the Dinosprites

Last week I shared some pixel art dinosaurs I was working on and said I'd been continuing them as a series. It's a fun little project to kick off 2015, with a new one shared every Friday, and added to my Redbubble shop as well. I've decided to call the series Dinosprites, because it seems like a pretty catchy name.



I'll mainly be sharing this at Facebook and Twitter, but I'll probably post the full series here in a few months when this series is complete.

3 comments:

  1. I think the Ouranosaurus is my favourite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was feeling a little creative itch today, so I tried animating this particular pixel critter.

    You can see the little .gif I made here:

    http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb197/Nazgul777/ouranosaurus.gif?t=1419833101

    If you like it, feel free to do whatever you want with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information you have presented them very nice, I am very happy to be getting this very useful news Obat Kolitis Ulseratif Obat Panu I hope you continue to renew other recent information that would be helpful for many people Obat Benjolan Di Bawah Dagu Obat Benjolan Di Bawah Rahang Maybe I'll come back to your site is a time when that will come to see the latest information more Obat Benjolan Di Kelopak Mata Because I am sure you would always present information that is extraordinary good Obat Benjolan Di Bibir Obat Benjolan Di Wajah I'm really very happy to have found a site that is unbelievably helpful Obat Benjolan Di Mulut Obat Benjolan Di Perut

    ReplyDelete

Trolls get baleted.