Here's what it looks like in real animatronic life.
Kind of seems like it needs a bit of a diet, doesn't it? Got that saggy rhino-skin happening. Not that anyone asked, but I have a few other suggestions, including:
- It would be kind of nice to see the sick Triceratops from the movie, with gross tongue vesicles for the kids to squeeze.
- A raptor pit. It would be pretty cheap: all you'd need would be a bunch of snarling raptor sounds, a fake cow suspended from a crane, and a bloody tattered sling that could be swapped out when the crane pulls it back up. Cheap and effective.
- A live "gymnast versus raptors" show.
- A spitting Dilophosaurus. Nothing caustic. Maybe some edible goop like what was used on Double Dare.
- A Jeff Goldblum impersonator endlessly nattering on as you proceed through the attraction.
- At the very least, a huge pile of Triceratops dung.
Chop chop, Universal. Anyone been to the JP attraction at the park? For financial and temperamental reasons, I usually camp instead of hit theme parks for my vacations.